background

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Baby is getting ready!

I went to the doctor today for my normal check up.  When he checked me he noticed the baby is head down and engaged.  This is a little early.  I am 31 weeeks and usually the doctor doesn't check for this until 36 weeks. 

Luckily, my cervix is closed and long.  No imminent delivery but I do need to take precautions now.  No more exercise.  I guess last nights 11 mile bike ride was a little much.  Good thing I exercised right before my appointment today.  No more stairs at work either.  I was hoping to continue that until birth day but I guess I will start using the elevator.   Baby is worth it.    Lets cross our fingers and hope baby hangs on for at least another month. 

That being said, Matt and I are preregistering at the hospital tonight and I am going to check into getting my maternity leave paperwork ready tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment