background

Friday, November 12, 2010

The growing belly: Month 3

End of 9th week




Well are done with week one of our 3rd month.  I am feeling great.  I only had 1 weekend of mild nausea. Otherwise, I just use the restroom all the time and take  daily nap.  I also have noticed some carpal tunnel syndrome when I wake up in the morning.  All are normal pregnancy symptoms and are easy to deal with.  

I broke out the pregnancy jeans this weekend.  My normal jeans are ok but not nearly as comfortable.  My work clothes still fit but I am guessing that will change in the next month or so.  My weight is good I am within range but my proportions have shifted.  Bigger boobs and a little belly were new this week. 


I went clothes shopping again today and got  few pairs or pants for work and a few blouses. 


End of week 9
Tomorrow, I am hosting a baby shower for Jackie.  She is due in December.  I hope she doesn't go into labor tomorrow.  That was what happened last time I hosted a baby shower.  Remember Sarah?  

No comments:

Post a Comment