| 14 weeks |
This month we were able to hear the baby's heartbeat. It is strong and very easy to hear. I even heard it on my own one day at work with a doppler.
Weight gain has been slowed this month but I am guessing that will change soon enough. I am now in all pregnancy clothes because they are much more comfortable. I decided not to get the belly band since my pregnancy pants look fine for work.
We had 17.1 inches of snow fall on Saturday. We ventured out and went snowshoeing in the afternoon. FUN!
| Start of month 4 |
Hope you are enjoying the holiday season. We are excited my parents and sister will be staying with us this year.
um....did you say you were pregnant? Your belly shots are lacking! :) Too cute, can't wait to see that little bump grow! Miss you guys
ReplyDeleteMe too. I am glad I'm not growing too big though!
ReplyDelete