background
Thursday, February 3, 2011
Baby is getting stronger
Our baby is so strong now Matt can feel his/her kicks. Last Sunday morning, I woke him up at 5 am because the baby was really active. Of course, as soon as Matt but his warm had on my belly he/she went right to sleep. I told Matt that is a good trait to have. Luckily, at 6:30 am I woke him up again after the baby jolted me awake with a big kick in the side. This time the baby continued kicking and punching for several minutes and Matt was able to feel each one. It was so special. He was glad I woke him up. Now that he has felt the baby once, I will let him sleep next time he/she wakes me up. It is so fun bing pregnant. I love feeling the baby kick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment