background
Thursday, May 19, 2011
How low can he/she go
In the last week there has definitely been some progress. The baby moved even further down in the pelvis. Evidenced by my new waddle and pelvic pressure. Last Wednesday I was in pretty significant pain for about 6 hours but no contractions. I think my body is just making changes necessary for delivery.
Next Friday will be 37 weeks which is considered full term. It is amazing that today I am less than one month away. I still cannot wrap my head around the fact that I will go into labor one of these days and then have a baby within the next 24-48 hours. Amazing.
I am enjoying these last weeks of calm. Matt and I have no plans for the upcoming weekend and are planning a low key Memorial Day weekend.
My nights are a little less restful now. I do seem to have a bit of a problem getting comfortable. I also notice it is very hard for me to get up without feeling stiff. At least the waddle helps keep me mobile.
I now can go back to exercising. Probably won't be going too often but I would like to try swimming or water aerobics at the Y this week.
I have feeling I am going to enjoy using the exercise ball during Labor. I use the ball currently as my chair at work and love it. It is much more comfortable than any other chair at this time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment