background

Monday, January 24, 2011

Baby is on the move

I felt the baby kick for the first time yesterday during the Packer-Bears game last night.  I guess we have a Packer fan already. 

Yesterday, it fell like little kicks.  Today, the baby must be swimming all around because it felt like when you are on a roller coaster and your stomach goes into your throat.  It is a very different feeling. 

I do not feel the baby much during the day because I think I am preoccupied with work.  At home, when I go down for my nap or are watching TV is usually when I feel it the strongest. 

Next week I will increase my hours at work.  I am guessing I will be a little more tired the next month.

The baby seems to be growing.  I have had some increased pain in the sides of my abdomen.  I must be growing along with him or her.  Still looking forward to seeing the baby on Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! You look great and the ultrasound will be fun.

    ReplyDelete